Benefits of Solar Energy
1. Solar/Renewable energy is renewable hence it will never run out and it’s eco-friendly.
2. No carbon emission (one of the major cause of global warming).
3. No waste is generated during electric generation.4. Lot of new and stable jobs are created in Renewable energy sector.
5. Brings economic benefits to isolated places by creating jobs in those areas.
6. Very less maintenance when compared to coal and nuclear power plants.
7. Global energy prices have been stabilized due to renewable energy.
8. No worries on increase of electricity tariff
9. Return on investment is 3-4 years
10. Lakhs of rupees Saved in electricity bill.
11. Invest ones and enjoy the benefits for 25 years
12. Net metering - Now you can sell power back to grid or use grid as battery.
14. Because solar energy coincides with energy needs for cooling, PV panels can provide an effective solution to energy demand peaks – especially in hot summer months where energy demand is high.